Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"You Must Do The Following!"

Yes, yes, those are the kind words of SA.

In celebration of the the new semester, SA has given us new forms to fill out. New riders must fill out four forms. A physical, an health update, an insurance form and an emergency card. They didn't say anything about current riders, but I'm guessing an health update is in order. All forms are in 350 Student Union (North Campus).

I can't go around chasing forms, we're all responsible people here, get the forms filled out and leave them in the UB Cycling mail box in the main SA Office (350 SU), the forms are available in 350 SU. If SA gets on my ass about it, then I must get on yours as well. These forms are short and relatively painless, probably takes a few minutes for each one.

Free physicals @ Clark Hall:

Monday 9/10, 5-7pm, Thursdays 8/30, 9/06, 9/20, 5-7pm (all three days)

Also there is a meeting for all sports club on 9/04 @ 7pm in 330 SU, I can't go so I need a person to do me a favor and go instead. We're suppose to have two people there. I will try to catch the meeting but will be about an hour late. I don't know how long the meet will be but if it goes pass an hour I'll meet up with you.

No comments:

51 Miles HC

51 Miles HC

51 Miles HC
Elevation