Friday, September 14, 2007

Weekend Riding

Since the weather spoiled last weekend's fun. This Saturday we're going over some hills in the Lindenhurst area. This is a great opportunity for those on north campus that wants to come out and ride. I have to go to a SA orientation meeting in the morning so I'll be on north for about 2 hours, we can meet and head out together around 12pm. You must let me know that you're coming or I'll not wait for you.

The ride is not easy because of the hills, but it's not very difficult either. We'll meet at South Campus's main stop at 12:30pm and we should be back before 6pm.

Here is the route

5 comments:

Mark said...

I will be at the south campus for the ride by 12 30 or earlier if need be.

Walter said...

That sounds great, I'll be there.

Nate said...

Xiao, I wont be able to make it. I have a party to go to at 4.

Xiao said...

You'll be fine, we can make it in ~3.5hr, just have to bring the angry face when you move up those hills.

Also it's trendy these days to arrive to parties late! You get more looks from the ladies.

Come it will be a good time!

Xiao said...

You can also ride straight to the party and people will see how clean your bike is now!

Then do a Superman on them and change in a flash by the nearest phone booth.

What kind of lame party is this? Why does it start at 4?

51 Miles HC

51 Miles HC

51 Miles HC
Elevation